V Fitness gym is seeking a Videographer/Photographer/Video Editor who can demonstrate a passion for visual production, creative thinking and storytelling. You will be working collaboratively with members of the team to create compelling, high-quality videos and photos that will be used across our digital and social media platforms.
What we are looking for
- Conceptualize, produce and deliver high-quality, creative and visually engaging photographs and video content that supports the V Fitness brand and the overall communication objectives.
- Manage all stages of photography and video production, including project conception, filming/photographing, capturing professional quality audio, editing, distribution and archiving.
- Set up, manage and operate various production equipment including cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, and microphones for location and studio production.
- Ability to edit and enhance photographs and videos using current industry software for optimum results for print, web and other mediums in a timely manner.
- Operates and maintains proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment.
- Experience using Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Audition and relevant software’s. (FCP and Grading is plus).
- You should be able to join immediately.
CV, Portfolio of Work and Showreel
- Graduate in Film Studies, Photography, Mass Communication or related field with a minimum of 1 – 2 relevant work experience. (Photography & Videography skills must be demonstrated with a strong portfolio of work and/or video show reel).
- Proficiency with Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Lightroom and Adobe Creative Suite. Some knowledge of grading and sound mixing is desirable.
- Experience managing social media platforms is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Passionate with desire to grow
Film Studies, Photography, Mass Communication or related field
Sounds good? Submit your application below. All shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 working days